We started off at Trolley Square.
We had lunch (+ beers) at Desert Edge Brewery
I wanted the chile-rubbed chicken - not a fan of tostada though.
The Mexigarian and I headed to downtown Salt Lake to see the famous temple. I drove so she took pictures for us (to be seen later).
We had to stop by the Great Salt Lake on the edge of town. Thankfully it wasn't too far.
Back to the land of palm trees
When I came back on Sunday night, I realized I had NO food so I drank a CorePower protein shake. It was perfect.
I didn't take a picture of my swag bag since I got in late.
Unpacking and organizing
What I learned at Blend:
- Iowa gets snow. A lot of snow. Don't I feel dumb. Thanks Alex!
- I'm a beast/I'm stronger than I think.
- I like to talk to everyone.
- I will talk to everyone.
- Be open to everything.
- I drink and eat fast.
- Why did I ever give up Greek yogurt?
- I feel okay not being Paleo.
- People are nice.
- You don't need to be a pro blogger to go to Blend. We don't talk about blogging all that often.
- BAMR bands actually stay on my head.
- I love the mountains more than the beach.
- I want to hike more, but I need to bring sunscreen.
- I should stick to skirts and dresses.
- Sundays are not the day to be out in Salt Lake City.
- I can get attached to people in just 2.5 days! I miss the ladies!
- I need to work on my blog!