11 hours of work, an hour of hip hop dance, and an hour of power yoga on Monday with 3 hours of sleep.
6.5 hours of work, an hour drive to L.A., and dinner with Blends. 7 hours of sleep, maybe.
Today: an hour of yoga, an hour of BodyPump, and a lot of rest before class tonight.
A salad sans dressing on Tuesday from Corner Bakery made me feel bloated. I didn't feel like having dinner, but I met up with some Blends in Culver City. Gena lives in the same area so we carpooled to meet up with Lauren, who was in town from Washington, and Stephanie.
They chose an amazing restaurant, LYFE Kitchen. I picked a grilled chicken sandwich sans bun and ate half my baked sweet potato fries, along with unsweetened hibiscus tea. I felt a lot better. Weird, huh?
In any case, my body totally sent me a message that it's torn up from the last week. I had drinks and/or "different," not bad, food on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday... and yesterday. The lack of sleep hasn't helped either.
Regardless of the fun I had, I needed to consume some easy-to-digest foods today and even considered all juices. Except, that's killer. So this was today:
- Breakfast - Vanilla chai Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake blended in water
- Post-workout - BluePrint Cleanse green juice
- Lunch - Paleo cinnamon & coconut pancake made with 3 egg whites, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, ginger tea
- Snack - Vanilla bean Plant Fusion stirred in a little almond milk with blueberries
- Dinner - Vanilla bean Plant Fusion blended in water with blueberries, some avocado & cacao powder + another BluePrint Cleanse green juice at my night class
- Snack - Slice of organic bread with peanut butter
Physical activity is good, period.
Plus, I still challenged myself by attempting to squat 55 pounds for 3-4 minutes. Now that was killer. I also went heavy early on the back track and unfortunately felt completely weak and tired for arms.
Do you do different workouts or are you committed to just one?