Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIAW: Team Paleo Challenge Week 1

I briefly mentioned I was starting Paleo as part of a team Paleo challenge. My partner and I both have to eat clean for the day to get points.

Chicken cooked in salsa verde sauce - sadly the sauce didn't permeate and I was left eating this for a couple of days.

Winner winner chicken dinner! This paleo orange chicken recipe was delicious and was super easy to make thanks to our orange tree in the backyard.

I'm wasn't a fan of chili till I found this recipe for sweet potato chili fries. I couldn't wait for dinner when I made it.

Turkey bacon has been a staple, especially with some fresh fruit in the mornings.

I also stopped by the newly-opened Sidecar Doughnuts. I got my cousins some fried, doughy guava and maple bacon doughnuts. None of me though.

I'm in a hurry to get to a meeting this morning, but to end, Paleo eating hasn't been bad. Along with CrossFit 4xs last week, I might have lost a pound or two and... less bloating. That's a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment