Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIAW: Back to the 9-5 food


After a week of eating out, I came home and had to buckle down and make my own meals.
 
Breakfasts
I'm trying to change up my breakfasts by making them savory instead of sweet.

1/2 turkey, 1/2 banana PB sandwich

Whole egg, soy cheese, & avocado sandwich
 
Entrees
Still craving Indian food from San Francisco, I went to Tandoori Fresh nearby. I got their special of chicken tikka masala and garlic naan. The naan was really garlicky, but there wasn't much chicken and too much sauce. I don't eat rice and don't care for the lentils.

1/2 turkey sandwich + carrots

Chicken & avocado over kale & spinach + sweet potato

Snacks
Fresh strawberries and organic Fujis

Mangoes galore! I need to make myself a mango lassi in sticking with the Indian theme.

Look what I finally found!

I found the other flavors at Target.

And now, a month or so of the Team Paleo Challenge at my CrossFit gym so be prepared for all-out Paleo food.*

*Except on the days my partner goes to baseball games because you can't go to a baseball game and not partake in beer!

Have you tried anything new?
Do you prefer sweet or savory breakfasts?

2 comments:

  1. Ive been craving indian food recently as well; i dont know what it is about it haha?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the honey flip! Mangoes look amazing, they are on sale this week and I can't wait to stock up on some.

    ReplyDelete