Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIAW: National Food Holidays

Happy National Frozen Yogurt Day! I stopped by my favorite yogurt place for their Only 8 brand.

Yesterday was also National Pancake Day. IHOP gave out free pancakes, but I made my own. This is for tomorrow.

After a long day of working out ("athletic training" class in which my foot killed me) and work, I spent an hour in the kitchen spiraling zucchini to go over my turkey spaghetti sauce, making pancakes (above), and PB2 slow cooker Thai chicken. Truth be told, I didn't use a slow cooker and I used chicken breasts instead of thighs.

I also ate my good share of chocolate. Yes, chocolate is on sale everywhere and I am partaking this month.

Did you celebrate either holiday?
What's on your menu this week?
Favorite chocolate? I love Green & Black's white chocolate even though it's not dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment