Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIAW: Eat more food

Deal! 99 cents each. The Mamma Mia is my favorite and tastes like pizza!

Finally splurged and got the Chobani Bite. Not bad but not worth all the hype. I can't wait to try the Flip though.

Also at Target, Kidz Zone Perfect in yellow cupcake. The bar is pretty small but dense and pretty good. Not good enough to be on my regular rotation.

Janetha and everyone else has suggested Trader Joe's coconut chips. How could they be so good? Well, they are. Only 2 servings per bag?! I ate this in 2 days.

Another new recipe: Tone It Up Girl's banana bread bars for National Banana Bread Day were so good!

Oldies but goodies: more pumpkin "cheesecake" mousse with Fiber One sprinkled on top.

Sushi salad with tuna

Can't get enough carrots - how about a 5 pound bag?!

Oatmeal protein pancakes forever and ever

My favorite Larabar

More fish

Waking up at 5 A.M. requires some midday chocolate. Fair trade of course.

After work frozen yogurt from Icicles, and spotted this crazy flavor. I sampled it.

In the end, I went with my favorite flavors, Only 8 peanut butter and cookies and cream. Yum.

Whew, I ate/eat a lot. Off to yoga since I'm up so early.

What is new on your menu this week?

6 comments:

  1. That Clifbar looks delicious! I wish the grow-up version had that flavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just eat the kid ones because they're actually a better size for me.

      Delete
  2. YUM! That all looks so good :) I'll have to try that cliff bar out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which is your favorite Larabar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza flavored peanuts? Um, heck yes! Sign me up for those! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for sharing this very good article. s1288 Very interesting ideas!

    ReplyDelete