Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hearty fall food now in effect

Yesterday's dinner: 2 egg whites with Miracle Noodles in pineapple salsa, spicy black bean dip, and over some spinach


Last night, for dessert: Individual apple crisps (crumbles are the British name), which I made without butter for myself and with butter for everyone else.


Brunch: Another attempt at Protein-Packed Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Cookie. Today's was less pumpkin-y (running out) and more baking powder. I'll get it right someday!


After work baking: 1/2 batch of Caramel Apple Bars! The whole family loved them!


After work snack: Trader Joe's sweet potato tortilla rounds with spicy black bean dip; noshes of homemade last night pumpkin granola


Early bird dinner: chicken breast over spinach with some pineapple salsa and black bean dip! :)

Night-time snack: Not sure yet, but I've been eating some Puffins so far...

My eating is all over the place with my schedule...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear they were a hit and thank you for making them and blogging about them :)

    ReplyDelete