Friday, September 7, 2012

What's in my bag?

I always wanted to do a "what's in my bag" post and now that I have a grown-up bag, I can do that.


I bought the Maddie bag with 40% discount at Van's. The size is a little larger than normal but not as big as the others.

From left to right, top to bottom:
  • Van's Maddie bag 
  • A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
  • Planner/student handbook I got for free from the school I work at
  • Sample deodorant I snagged from the gym and has been extremely useful
  • Floss - great realization!
  • Lady necessity
  • Van's Saddled wallet on sale
  • Luna chocolate dipped coconut lip balm given to our store is a great option when I want chocolate-y lips.
  • Burt's Bee's hand repair cream was one of the items in a Burt's Bee's Christmas gift bag from our assistant manager
  • eos lip balm in honeydew after everyone raved about it.
  • Car and house keys with a glove key ring and Gold's Gym membership
  • Peanut butter chocolate chip Larabar is my favorite!
  • Homemade carrot cake protein "muffins"
  • Random pen and my favorite pen, a Bic pen made in France
  • Note cards for studying + a coupon for $1 off So Delicious ice cream
  • iPhone though the phone isn't in there because I take pictures with my phone!
The great thing about this bag is that there are 2 side pockets with zippers. On one side are my beauty products or whatever. On the other side are my note cards.

Anything similar in your bag?
What's missing in my bag that you have in yours, or vice versa?

1 comment:

  1. a walk in the woods, that is good book!

    love your purse :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete