Monday, September 10, 2012

MIMM: New meal & workout plans!



Happy Monday! I'm not all that excited but once I get through the hump that is Monday and Tuesday, I will be okay.

First off, a couple of marvelous blog posts that you should read:
My cousin shared half of his bottle of Shock Top raspberry wheat with me before bed. The beer was light as was the raspberry taste. I wasn't a fan.

Instead of a long list of all my meals, I changed it up to write down the options I have this week.


Breakfasts
carrot cake protein pancakes
hemp waffles + 2 egg whites
egg white oats
power pumpkin omelet

Lunches
chicken salad or on Foldouts with tzatziki sauce
tuna nori rolls
Quorn turk'y burgers on Foldouts (2)

Dinners
sweet potato
cauliflower "rice"
leftover rotisserie chicken
mushrooms
tilapia (1)
shrimp spring rolls

Snacks
pumpkin "cheesecake" mousse
Larabar
apples + nut butter
click protein (1)



The plan gives me my options so I don't have to think about what's available. It's not always the same because I like to change it up and my nighttime job changes whether or not I can sleep in.

Sometimes I take an impromptu rest day like today. I planned for TurboKick this morning but didn't sleep until 2 A.M. last night.*

I'm up early but not quite ready to go - mostly because waiting in line for class on a Monday isn't ideal... and my breakfast took longer than usual to cook.

*I was captivated by the movie "The Pill" last night. Watch it - it's on Hulu!
 
(source)

Instead, I'm enjoying breakfast, packing my meals, showering, and doing a little shopping before work. Yes, shopping.

Monday and Tuesday are longer days with me working both jobs, but I have Wednesdsay through Friday night off. Cheers to getting it all over with early in the week!

A little reading before bed...

What are you looking forward to this week?
What keeps you up at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment