Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Throwback Tuesday

 First, let me share this awesome video:

I never get to watch Bethenny's show live, but I always catch clips on YouTube. So, you can predict that I'm listening to the NSYNC station and taking dance breaks (SERIOUSLY) while doing homework. I had full intent to make a dance video but my PhotoBooth wasn't working??!!

Anyways, I just got back from Step & Strength, a class that is mostly step with weight intervals in between. She targeted shoulders today and well, that's not an area of concern for me except to minimize pain.

Speaking of that, I read this post on body-weight exercises you're doing wrong, and am totally guilty!

I replaced my lost phone yesterday by contacting a seller on Craigslist. I'm a bit hesitant to do such, but it's much cheaper than going to the carrier - I finally upgraded my phone in August after losing it this summer. Bummer. I've only lost my phone twice and both times were this year! I guess I'm becoming less responsible as an adult.

I snagged a cheap cover from Marshall's.

The weather here is pretty good so I'm going out to a late lunch and then the beach with a friend.

Have you ever bought something off Craigslist? What was it?
Any ideas for a side dish to bring to Friendsgiving?
Were you an NSYNC or Backstreet Boys fan? I was a big Backstreets Boy fan back in the day.
What's your favorite song from either or both? Mine are: Britney's "Crazy," NSYNC's "Tearin' Up My Heart," Backstreet Boys' "Quit Playin' Games"/"As Long As You Love Me," & Christina's "What A Girl Wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment