Sunday, November 24, 2013

Favorites from Trader Joe's

I interrupt my studying for a pumpkin amazeball and this post...

I came home, worked out, showered, and ate... all before 6:15. I then proceeded to fall asleep, somewhat, until 9. Since then, I've done homework and read blog posts.

Everybody has this list. It's a list of their favorite items from Trader Joe's.

Staples (kind of boring necessities)
Power to the Greens doesn't wilt as fast a plain old spinach.

Turkey bacon
Spicy jalapeno chicken sausage - The only problem is it goes bad quick and eating one per day just doesn't cut it.
Whole wheat flatbread - Warmed up in the microwave or heat on a gas stove (with tongs) and it's just bready enough to be pizza dough or to make grilled cheese.
Organic foursome - I can eat these veggies simply boiled.
Spaghetti sauce with mushrooms - The only sauce I buy.
Organic coconut oil

Things I've bought more than once
Pumpkin coconut body butter

Roasted coconut chips - Splurge!
Goat cheese - I stopped buying this because I consume the whole log, just by itself.
Salsa verde is the best base!

Reduced guilt guacamole - I started making my own by mixing avocado with Greek yogurt. Just a fantastic idea.
Almond meal - I always have a bag on hand to do some baking.

Other people's favorites
Pumpkin Cranberry Pita Crisps - My favorite student's favorite - they're hearty.
Cat Cookies - My mother's favorite!

New to me
Sprouted wheat bagels is soft and seedy.
Bacon cheddar ranch dip is your ranch dip with a little bacon flavoring. Something for special occasions only to say it's got bacon and cheddar in it.

Mini gingerbread men - Perfect for my gingerbread cravings... a little spicy of course.
Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl - I bought 2 jars and have not bought any since - it was just too much for me!


What I need to try
Turkey jerky
Lemon chicken & arugula salad

Anything else I need to try?

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the swirled cookie butter. YUM! I won't OD on it so I think I'm good! Lol. I LOVE the kettle corn, 1 lb. dark chocolate bars & dark chocolate PB cups, which they were out of yesterday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the swirled cookie butter. YUM! I won't OD on it so I think I'm good! Lol. I LOVE the kettle corn, 1 lb. dark chocolate bars & dark chocolate PB cups, which they were out of yesterday. :(

    ReplyDelete