Sunday, November 24, 2013

MIMM: Almost too marvelous

Let's get it out of the way, I lost my phone, and that is NOT MARVELOUS. There was no reason to lose it either - I wasn't under the influence, I just lost it getting out of the car and to the parking meter.

At least the evening was MARVELOUS.
healthydivaeats.com


We started with a MARVELOUS Duffy boat ride in the Newport Harbor, swinging by mult-million dollar homes and the Balboa Peninsula... while drinking champagne.

The lowdown on Duffy boats: So you rent the boat for an hour or more, you are on your own with driving, and you can bring drinks with you. We were all bundled up but it wasn't too terribly cold. Each of us only paid $10. Too bad not everything was lit up yet for the holidays...

Our next stop was at one of my favorite restaurants, the MARVELOUS SOL Cocina. I got the hot & raw tropical ceviche again, and a grande organic slim margarita. :) They make the best margaritas ever!

I also picked a spot next to two MARVELOUS and cute guys.

Finally, we went to downtown Huntington Beach where I lost my phone. I thought it was just in the car but probably fell out of my bag on the way to the bar.

Everything was packed so we went to the least packed, BJ's Brewhouse, for some beers. I chose a taster of 4 beers, not realizing that they had 5 ounce pours.

And in the end, it was MARVELOUS because I snagged 2 numbers (friend's friends) [on paper] and was asked by a third person to make bath salts with them. Huh... it's very innocent - they're into alternative medicines.

We talked about Enrique, but I fell in love with this brother at a Macy's Day Parade.


My music tastes have really changed...


I've been craving MARVELOUS carrot cake. This is perfect... I just need some cream cheese.


Okay, since we're talking food... I agree with the guy. Sorry.


What are your thoughts on the video?
What's one of your favorite desserts?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun night! Sorry you lost your phone! I've seen these "Marvelous in my Monday" posts a lot a really like them. I might have to start doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too! If you can't take care of yourself how would you care for others like kids someday. Also they wouldn't have energy to do fun stuff! Btw I love The Black Keys!

    ReplyDelete