Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

I needed a big nap yesterday. Things didn't go as planned. We had all our paperwork done and then... someone offered $45,000 more than we did and they're looking at it. That's a big amount we're not willing to add.

So... we're waiting. It's a FML moment, and this inspiration is on the back burner. I love the oranges!

This after I had a heart-to-heart with one of my favorite students. I never knew that he would have to work super hard to graduate on time. So I came home, looked at what he needs, and wrote a plan.

I have 2 weeks, officially, to make the impact I want to on these kids. Their teacher will be back in December. :(

I remedied this a little. Instead of a High Five Friday, I'm doing Friday Favorites.

 I immediately headed to Walmart after seeing this on Healthy Diva Eats.
Reviews to come. I've been eating so much chocolate lately!

Also spotted but didn't get. This is right up my alley since I don't like mint or fruity scents.

While I was waiting, I got an Arnold Palmer. I haven't had one of these in years because it's made with sucralose, but it quenched my thirst.

 And... here's what I got: a personalized card for my little cousin's birthday.
She loves these 2 boys in my classes.

How do you get over a rough week?

No comments:

Post a Comment