Friday, July 15, 2011

Icky sticky legs

Ugh. I subscribed to Nylon Magazine because it was alternative and artsy. I like the clothes, but I guess I'm not the audience.*



One of their issues had a whole spread on lingerie for the fuller ladies and there is one big girl in there, but she's famous somehow... does that count?

*Yeah yeah. I know some people will say I'm thin now, but heck no am I ever going to have stick legs like those chicks.

How about some food then?

Yesterday was a day off so I enjoyed watching "From Prada to Nada," which was much better for me than "The Lincoln Lawyer." I'm just not good at watching any serious movies. I tried some Xxtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos: pretty spicy. Did I do yoga? No, but this is my mat and I intended to do some. Oh well... Hey, I walked for an hour and a half to Walmart and El Super to get the chips and movie. :)

Today, I ate half of this baby. It's gluten-free, vegan, nut-free Black Forest cupcake (read its German background here) without the frosting but with the cherry filling. Sensitive Sweets opened up close to home. I was surprised by how good this was - all of it! Their white bread sample was also quite good; I'd love to get some of their cinnamon or chocolate chip bread. Be warned: both are chewy, but I'm all for it.

Did you notice I changed my nails again? Without a top coat and with quite a bit of free time, I was able to change it up again thanks to my cousin's blue denim and hot pink polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment