Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hope to turn myself around

Hey friend, I hope you're okay. I saw you the other day at your car and thought, whoa, she lost a lot of weight. Not like you had much to go. But we're always trying to lose weight aren't we?

I'm reading your blog-thing and I'm concerned. There are lots of pictures of anorexic girls. I know I shouldn't be the one talking cause I have issues of my own. Maybe we can work together.

Here's my deal:

I'm trying to not work out 5 hours a day and eat enough. I did that and it didn't work. My goal was to be skinny. My goal now is to be strong.

I never thought I would get as small as I did and I was rather excited. I even got obsessed. It's hard to get out of that cycle now. Then I bounced back - no reason whatsoever. I was stressed on the inside and my body was stressed from not giving myself a break.

It's a learning process every way we go.

So here I go: less workouts, more breaks, eat more and better, and cut myself some slack.

We are so hard on ourselves. It'll take time, but we'll get there. And by there I mean, we'll be happy with our bodies.

A few images I like right now:















No comments:

Post a Comment