Thursday, June 27, 2013

WIAW: Over the hump

I made it! Today was my last day of class - we had to present, which was no big deal in comparison to the rest of my week. Boy was this week a big hump to get over!

Now for some fun?! Well, not quite. I'm supposed to hear back from interview #2 by Friday either way - the did a set of interviews on Tuesday and have some on Friday too - and have no idea when I'll hear back from interview #1 since the principal, who must interview a second time, is on vacation until next week.

I'm going to be a wreck till I hear back from them and depending on their decision, I may or may not be a wreck.

Okay, onto something less nerve-wracking:

As a kid, I hated carrots, but I've munched on carrots raw and made carrot cake protein smoothies with carrot juice. Then I picked up the carrot cake Luna bar from Target and loved it!

Breakfast pre-yoga

Today was my Wednesday yoga instructor's last class after teaching the same class for a few years. It was pretty tough - I could hardly keep focus and balance and that was just frustrating.

Chobani bite with my lunch and lots of highlighters as I make my own schedule for work.

A blast from the past: Asheville-based Gallo Lea pizza kits! I was in a time crunch but need to go back to pick one up!

Instead, I grabbed a snack from GNC. This location had the Quest Nutrition protein PB cups, of which I ate one along with the bar.

Verdict: drier but good for what it is.

Also, I had to share these bras!
 
I won a purple Handful Bra from Blend and loved it! They're trying to bring back the manufacturing to the U.S.A. and I love the new colors!

Time to catch up on "MasterChef" and keep myself busy for the next couple of days!

What's your favorite bra?
What foods do you like as an adult that you disliked before? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your Quest bar! I haven't been able to find them anywhere and it's driving me crazy ;)

    ReplyDelete