Saturday, June 15, 2013

Catching Up on Saturday

I woke up and drove around all morning in search of a place to workout. I wanted hot yoga but didn't want to pay $15. My shoulders aren't happy with all the yoga anyways. My CrossFit box is at a competition and my Saturday morning boot camp class is no longer on the schedule at the gym.

So I drove home and ate lunch because I got hungry. I'm tired too.

I did pick up my mail.

Back to the drawing board. I used to plan out my weeks to detail and while this would solve the problem, I wasn't being "intuitive." You've heard that word everywhere!

Plan B: narrow down options/write down options.

So I'm back at home, catching up on the social world: Pinterest.

 

 


(source)




(source)

(source)




Now homework. Oops forgot about that.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love all of the yummy food pictures on Pinterest, especially those pretzels! I hope you were able to workout yesterday!

    -Melissa @ Fit 'n' Well Mommy

    ReplyDelete