Monday, June 10, 2013

MIMM: What works

I've had a hell of a week and only worked out twice (Tuesday and Thursday). I partied Friday night and knew I needed to get my butt up and work out. After my attempt to return to TurboKick last week failed, I decided on BodyPump this week.

I was glad to see that I got stronger, but I was fatigued by the end. An hour of light lifting is annoying and I often got bored during sets. I do feel it though, especially in my bottom.

Getting defined and not being able to fit my arms & back into tops because of it. *Not trying to show off my non-existent cleavage.

Last time I went to BodyPump was in January?! Here's how I fared in comparison to then:
  • Warm-up - 20 lbs 25 lbs
  • Squats - 40 lbs 50 lbs
  • Chest - 25 lbs
  • Back - 35 lbs
  • Triceps - 25 lbs
  • Biceps - 15 lbs 20 lbs
  • Lunges - 30 lbs
  • Shoulders - 10 lbs 20 lbs on the bar + switch between 5 & 10 lb plates in each hand
Detoxing with a Goddess of Greens
 

Catching up on #yogainspace. I haven't done one like this.


One of my favorites!
 

My family is sick of taking pictures for me so I had to do it myself.
 

Getting better at being upside down.

Didn't require momentum!

 The department chair gave me her old test book.

Some of it, like literary terms, I can learn. Other questions are about authors and works that I've never read!

At least I finished my mid-term for class, which wasn't too difficult...

This is what my life will look like for awhile.


All this work and I've been ignoring CrossFit. I did wake up to complete a version of the Spartacus workout though: 

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment