Friday, August 5, 2011

Coffee house job searching

I'm ending my day with Nutella from a jar because I did good - I applied for 2.5 jobs thus far! Okay, well I gave myself the gift of bites of cupcakes and then deposited the rest in the fridge. Surprisingly, I wasn't craving them after I bought them. I think I just bought them to buy them. I scooped off the frosting and ate at the top portion of a lemon coconut and raspberry from Sprinkles!



Both good, but the raspberry really has a kick of raspberry.

Okay, so let me share my Thursday coffee kick. I went to Portola Coffee Lab at the OC Mart Mix, a collection of little shops inside the South Coast Collection or SoCo as they want to be called. They must not know that SoCo is already short for Southern Comfort. :)


I got the Tanzania drip coffee prepared by lab coat-clad baristas.


I headed over to South Coast Plaza's Apple store to replace my power adapter. I broke it not too long ago and bought one online. Well, that one already broke so I splurged on one. They must've gotten some complaints because the new adapters shouldn't have that problem. :)

They have a lululemon store not just a showroom and I splurged AGAIN.


Gorgeous. Minty fresh toothpaste colored.

Today's coffee stop: milk + honey's lavender latte. I also bought baklava which I left in the car.


I applied for a position as a director of a children's gym while there.

I walked around The CAMP where milk + honey is located.



This is their bathroom floor...


It's pretty fancy huh?

The second job I applied for over my salmon dinner? Sales assistant for a surf brand company here. Why not?

I finally finished my chicken shawarma by making wraps with them! :) One order became 3 meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment