Sunday, June 3, 2012

Real home: living room ideas

First, a bookcase.
Source: flickr.com via Julie on Pinterest

Retro. The wallpaper and records reminds me of the 70s.

A bedroom and living room together. Simple. Love it.

Simple design with a gray couch.

(source)

I've loved this rug for years. It's far too expensive.

(source)

Any kind of Danish Modern coffee table. Urban Outfitters has one too!

(source)

We will never agree on a couch. I want gray. Here's the only one we can agree on, kind of.

I prefer Shutterbean's living room. All the way.

(source)

Pieces 
  • Couch
  • Chair
  • Coffee table
  • Bookcase
  • Mirror over fireplace, mantle
  • Art, which I can't decided on
And my favorite living room of all time: it's not even a big deal.

Theme/color scheme:
  • Yellow
  • Vintage or local posters and prints

(source)

What kind of art do you have in your home?
How did you decide how to decorate each room?

No comments:

Post a Comment